To see all grants available for art projects, look here. To see all projects still looking for funding, look here. To see all projects that have been funded, look here.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Your Smallest Art

Your Smallest Art is a dorky little project I want to experiment with. It's kind of inspired by some project I read about a while ago that offered people veryvery small funding for making art. I can't find the link to that project now, although I did find this one, which looks similar.

Mostly, though, it is because I want every place I visit and every thing I read and all the music I listen to and every picture I see to be full of beautiful and unexpected creations by the people I know.

If you'd like to request funding or offer funding for a themed project, please let me know. I'm happy to post requests or to add people as blog authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment