To see all grants available for art projects, look here. To see all projects still looking for funding, look here. To see all projects that have been funded, look here.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Request for funding: The Smallest Stories

Project summary: I will write sentence-long stories about the places that I go on stickers that are easy to remove, and put them up in the appropriate locations.

Amount requested: $6.40

Materials required: stickers, ink.

Funding breakdown: I meant to go to a newsagent to check how much stickers cost, but I didn't, in the end. And now I am impatient to get this done, and put it out there, and see what comes of it. Let's pretend that a roll of stickers costs $5.80, and my careful breakdown of the ink required comes to $0.60. $6.40 sounds far more official and well-research than $5, yes? Yes.

Artist biography: I write less than I should, but I have so many stories in my head. None of them have a beginning or a middle or an end. They are all about moments when the world becomes more wonderful or more terrible than you thought it was, quite unexpectedly.

[EDIT: This project has been funded by Jarrad!]

No comments:

Post a Comment